- Individual Consultations to Define Your Goals
- Results Driven Tailor-Made Action Plans
- Learn Proven Methods used by Elite Sportspeople
- Dynamic Group Sessions : Interact and Share Success
Jamie Edwards and our team of Trained Brain Associate coaches work with individuals and groups to build strategies and teach new mental skills that have been proven to get results at the highest levels of sport.
We will work with you to identify areas where your thinking and mindset are holding you back. Next you will learn to train your brain so that your game and performance can step up to the level you desire. Then Trained Brain will teach you to continually apply your new found skills in every aspect of your training, practice and competition to achieve outstanding results on a long-term basis.
To maximise the benefit of our personally designed 1-2-1 coaching plans we recommend a programme of six sessions per year. Experience has shown us that this allows the athlete to effectively develop their new skills as we review progress from session to session.
Trained Brain workshops are dynamic and thought-provoking group sessions that provide the perfect platform from which you will start to develop your new winning mindset.
So what should you expect from a Trained Brain sports workshop or seminar?
- You’ll learn proven ideas and methods that really work, having been tested at the highest levels of sports.
- Previous attendees tell us how refreshing it is to have the old myths of psychology debunked, and then appreciate how Trained Brain makes the subject simple and practical to use.
- Your Trained Brain coach will be available to answer your individual questions. This consulting alone would cost thousands of pounds.
- You’ll interact and learn from other players and sports people who share similar challenges, questions, problems… and successes!
- You’ll leave feeling refreshed, energized, and eager to apply the new ideas. And you’ll immediately show results.
Start achieving today! Call 0207 125 0027 to enquire about individual or group sessions with Trained Brain and you will have taken a giant step forward in your quest to break the shackles that are currently preventing you from performing at the level that you desire. Act now and soon you will be reaching then surpassing goals in your game that right now seem unattainable.
“The training ground routines are very useful. The mental side of my game has really improved, now all I need to do is work at my technique!”
Tony Wrighton, Sky Sports
“He makes me think more clearly before I go on to the golf course. I used to be too tough on myself, which didn’t do me any favours. That has now changed. I’m a lot calmer.”
Lee Westwood, Ryder Cup Golfer