Terms & Conditions of Use
The term “Trained Brain” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
Edwards Consulting Ltd.
36 Burwash house
Our company registration number is 04602846. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The page content featured on this website is for your general information and use only and may change at any time without notice.
- Neither ourselves nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent of Trained Brain.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Making A Purchase
Making an online purchase on the Trained Brain website could not be easier. Just complete the purchase form on the bottom of your chosen products web page or “Add to Cart” if requested to do so. Then follow the instructions to complete your purchase.
We accept credit card payment.
We accept payment by all forms of major Mastercard and Visa Card providers. You can also make payments by a Debit Card issued by any of the major banks.
Shipping And Handling
Shipping and Handling charges are made according to the weight of the product and whether or not the destination is in the UK. Minimum shipping charges for the UK are £1.50 and for the rest of the world are £2.50.
Subject to Public Holidays and Weekends, your order will be despatched within 7 business days. International orders are generally received in less than 14 days.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 17.5% VAT is added to Audio CD and Video DVD Orders. Book orders and all other international orders are VAT free.
Credit Card Security
Your credit card details are only ever passed between your browser and the company who handle our credit card transactions. They are not held in clear text on any web site and are kept secure using industry standard unique encryption systems.
We truly believe that you will produce the results that you desire if you consistently implement the strategies that Trained Brain will teach you now and into the future. Even so, if after just 10 minutes you do not feel you have received your monies worth from a Trained Brain product, we request that you advise us immediately. If you choose to return the product to us, we will refund you the purchase price in full. We will immediately process your refund as soon as we receive the product back from you undamaged and in the same condition that we dispatched it to you in. The Trained Brain Satisfaction Guarantee remains in place for 30 days from your purchase date.
Refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company Management.
If you need to contact us, please click here